9 Second Chip Fix - Gelcoat & Fiberglass Repair
Ready-to-Use Chip, Scrape and Hole Repair Boats, RVs, Jet Ski, Household Tiles 11 Colors
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $21.24
As low as $21.24
No sanding. No mixing. No odor.
This is the easiest, most durable way to repair chips, nicks, scrapes, wide cracks, and gouges.
Spend more time enjoying your boat and less time fixing it, with the super easy, super fast, MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix.
9 Second Chip Fix is a ready-to-use, medium density, colored filler paste perfect for repairing small holes, chips and scrapes above the waterline on gelcoat and fiberglass. It incorporates the latest nano technology to provide ultimate strength and adhesion.
Perfect for gelcoat, fiberglass, carbon fiber and ceramics. Use on stone, wood, and ceramic tiles. Can be used on plastic and aluminum - but requires primiing with MagicEzy Mega Fusion primer, first. See Related Products, below.
Compared to its companion product, MagicEzy Hairline Fix, this viscous Chip Fix is best suited for deeper defects like chips and gouges and leaves a somewhat flatter sheen finish. Use the Hairline Fix for scratches and hairline cracks, and as an overcoat for larger Chip Fix repairs where a very high gloss finish is required. See Related Products.
NOTE - Color chart provided is for relative comparisons only, and may not represent the actual color of the product.
• Strong, structural grade adhesion
• Long lasting - withstands outdoor environment for years
• Available in 11 colors
• Colors can be mixed for customization
• Easy to use and apply - no mixing needed - just apply and scrape level
• Built-in applicator and leveling scraper
• Does not need to be painted or coated
• UV and water resistant; flexible
• Can be sanded and drilled
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous
• Soap and water clean-up
• Supplied in 0.43 fl oz (12.9 ml) re-sealable tubes — 6 month shelf life once opened *
• 3-year repair life guarantee
Watch an informative 1-1/2 minute video demonstrating how to use 9 Second Chip Fix.
Curing Info —
Cure times vary with temperature, humidity, and size of repair.
At 70°F (20°C) can be re-coated in 2 hours - the product shrinks somewhat as it cures - a second coat will be necessary for a perfect surface.
Avoid heavy contact in the first 48 hours after application.
Maximum strength achieved after 21 days.
If used at lower temperatures, you should blow dry the repair with a warm hairdryer for about 2 minutes after each coat. Not recommended for use below 50°F.
Store in a cool place below 50°F. (A refrigerator is best.)
* When re-sealing a partially used tube, if you squeeze any residual air out of the tube prior to putting the cap on, and then store below 50°F, the contents of the re-sealed tube can potentially last for several years.
If mixing colors to achieve a perfect color match, mix on clear plastic wrap placed on top of the surface to be repaired to get the best visual match.