Hairline Fix - Gelcoat & Fiberglass Repair
Ready-to-Use Scratch and Stress Crack Repair Boats, RVs, Jet Ski, Household Tiles 11 Colors
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $21.24
As low as $21.24
No sanding. No mixing. No odor.
Hairline Fix is the easiest, most durable way to repair scratches, scrapes, stress cracks, spider fractures, and crazing in fiberglass and gelcoat surfaces. It also repairs cracks in ceramic tiles and scratches on household appliances.
MagicEzy Hairline Fix quickly and easily repairs gelcoat cracks on your boat…without having to grind them out. Repairs are done in seconds. Seals and protects for years. Helps prevent cracks from spreading or re-appearing.
Hairline Fix is a fluid, ready-to-use, colored sealant/adhesive perfect for above-the-waterline boat repairs. It incorporates the latest nano technology to provide ultimate strength and adhesion.
Hairline Fix can be used on gelcoat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, and ceramics. Use it on stone, wood, and ceramics and ceramic tiles. Hairline Fix can also be used on plastic and aluminum - but requires primiing with MagicEzy Mega Fusion primer, first. See Related Products, below.
Compared to its companion product, MagicEzy Chip Fix, this Hairline Fix is more fluid and best suited for shallow or thin defects. To repair larger chips and gouges, use Chip Fix.
Hairline Fix is also a perfect product to use as a top coat over large repairs made with 9 Second Chip Fix where a very high gloss finish is required. See Related Products.
NOTE - Color chart provided is for relative comparisons only, and may not represent the actual color of the product.
• Strong, structural grade adhesion
• Long lasting - withstands outdoor environment for years
• Available in 11 colors
• Easy to use and apply - no mixing needed - just apply and scrape level
• Built-in applicator and leveling scraper
• Does not need to be painted or coated afterwards
• UV and water resistant; flexible
• Can be sanded and drilled
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous
• Soap and water clean-up
• Supplied in 0.43 fl oz (12.9 ml) re-sealable tubes — 6 month shelf life once opened *
• 3-year repair life guarantee
Watch an informative 2 minute video demonstrating how to use Hairline Fix.
Curing Info —
Cure times vary with temperature, humidity, and size of repair.
At 70°F (20°C) can be re-coated in 2 hours.
Depending on the depth of the crack, several coats will probably be necessary.
Avoid heavy contact in the first 48 hours after application.
Maximum strength achieved after 21 days.
If used at lower temperatures, you should blow dry the repair with a warm hairdryer for about 2 minutes after each coat. Not recommended for use below 50°F.
Store in a cool place below 50°F. (A refrigerator is best.)
* When resealing a partially used tube, if you squeeze any residual air out of the tube prior to putting the cap on, and then store below 50°F, the contents of the re-sealed tube can potentially last for several years.