The MS-PAE 120/240V Series inverter/charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for your most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts. You can parallel up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into the inverter chargers. It uses 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
• Mount on a shelf or wall
• Lightweight aluminum base and cover provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
• Multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
• Extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be
• ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations
• Two-year limited warranty