This is an electronically controlled, variable speed, positive displacement gear pump that delivers the best in reliable water pressure.
When you open a faucet, the variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain the pre-set pressure — saving battery power, as well as wear and tear on the pump.
The farther you open the faucet, the faster the pump runs, maintaining a constant flow at the outlet — with no annoying pump cycling, and no need for an accumulator tank.
These pumps are ideal for pressure water systems and shower installations on power or sail boats, as well as RVs and campers.
Unlike some others, this is a variable speed pump that will last for many years. This is because the pump and its controls were developed as an integrated system, rather than assembling a bunch of off-the-shelf components. The result is a one-piece, seamless pump and control housing with no extra O-rings or gaskets to leak, and no exposed wiring to corrode or get damaged.
The pump is self-priming to more than 6 feet, and features hard PTFE helical gears which provide higher flows with less leakage, and last longer than impellers or diaphragms. PTFE gears are better than bronze gears for pumping water. The gears have chamfered teeth, resulting in smoother engagement for longer life and less noise.
These pumps come with 1/2" male NPT (tapered) O-ring sealed adapters which thread into 1/2" female BSPP ports in the pump head. Connections to your existing water hose are easily made using metal or plastic pipe couplings and hose adapters (barbs) sized to your plumbing.
• High flow rates, smaller footprint, best durability
• Constant micro-processor control of pressure, amperage draw, and voltage
• Motor smoothly "ramps up" to reach the required flow rate with no voltage or amperage spikes
• Nickel-plated brass housing; stainless steel shaft with reliable lip seal
• Isolated soft rubber mounting feet separate the mounting fasteners from the pump frame dampening any vibration
• "Universal Voltage" - runs on either 12 or 24 volts DC
• Red/green LED function indicator
• Flashing blue LED empty water tank indicator
• Automatic safety feature - pump will not run if the water tank is empty
• Protected from voltage and amperage spikes, overheating, and reverse polarity
• Higher capacity models, up to 21.1 gpm, are available by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• 2-year warranty