Marinco's line of true sine wave inverters stays safe, quiet, and cool while providing clean, stable power with very low harmonic distortion, and no static or humming noise.
This allows for a clearer picture on televisions and monitors, and less static or noise in audio systems. Motors and pumps run more efficiently, quietly, and produce less heat. Pure sine wave inverters are also ideal for computers, laptops, printers, faxes, HDTVs and electronic game systems.
Intended for use on vessels operated in the North America, these inverters make it possible to use your 12 or 24 volt onboard battery system to provide silent AC power for appliances, tools, or instruments that use 120 volt/60 Hz power.
They come equipped with a "standard" NEMA 5-15R , 3-prong, duplex receptacle built into the housing which is GFCI protected from ground faults. The 2000W model (only) also has a provision for hard wiring to a 120 volt AC system.
Control and operate the inverter using features right on the face of the inverter, or use the convenient optional Remote Control Panel to monitor functioning (see INVR-1, below). The inverter can also be wired with a user-supplied switch for remote on/off switching.
• All models protect your electronics from over current, over or under-voltage, and reverse polarity
• Prevents battery drain - low battery alarm, and low battery shutdown
• Compact, lightweight design is easy to install and operate
• Pure sine wave technology eliminates humming, lines on your TV screen, etc.
• LED lights indicate functions and warnings
• User programmable "Power Save" mode with automatic "wake-up"
• Cooled by temperature and load regulated fan
• Auto recovery from overtemperature shutdown, after cool down
• Conformal coating on all printed circuit boards protects from humidity and condensation
• 3-prong duplex outlet receptacle
• 120V models comply to FCC Class A and meet UL458
• 2-year limited warranty
Heavy on the technical side...
• All of these inverters have have an internal dip switch setting for Output Frequency - 50 Hz or 60 Hz. Any Marinco Sine Wave Inverter can be switched back and forth between these frequencies.