This light source used by itself, or paired with others in a yacht transom or hull, provides underwater illumination for a striking look at night - with the added benefit of attracting fish.
These light assemblies are installed in the same manner as a typical thru-hull fitting.
With a xenon gas filled bulb, you can expect this light to be more efficient and have a significantly longer life than a comparable argon gas filled bulb.
• 2,500 lumen output
• For either fiberglass or metal hulls
• 21 Watt xenon bulb draws 1.75 amps @ 12 volts
• Bulb is easily replaceable
• Cast 316 stainless steel with polished SS trim ring
• Water jacket thermal dissipation
• Internal over-temperature shut-off switch
• 1/4" thick strong borosilicate glass lens with a generous 2-1/2" beam opening
• SS power cable strain relief at rear of light
• Includes SS security cap
• Designed with wrench flats on the internal threads for easy tightening
• Dimensions: 3-1/4" exterior ring x 4-1/2" total length; 2-7/8" thread depth
• Requires a 2-1/4" installation hole