These are the gloss versions of Marshall's Cove enamel paints. Satin colors from Marshall's Cove are also available on our website: see Related Products, below.
These enamels use only the best alkyd resins available for longevity, flexibility and flow. Because Marshall's Cove enamels are high solids, they are able to keep the VOC content limited. This paint is a traditional alkyd enamel that is user friendly and provides consistent results.
• A no-frills, durable marine enamel designed for top coats on fiberglass, wood and steel
• Can be applied by brush, roller or airless or conventional spray
• Need little or no thinning for brushing and rolling
• If necessary, thin with turpentine or mineral spirits
• Best results will be obtained by priming with an enamel primer before application
• Additional colors available by special order
Regarding colors --
We realize that Marshall's Cove offers unusual paint colors, and wish we could put their color chart online. Be assured, however, that this does not work well, as different monitors and devices will show the same color differently. This is especially critcal if you are trying to match an already existing paint color on your boat.
If you don't already know which Marshall's Cove color you need, the only way to be sure is to consult a physical color chart. We will be happy to mail one to you. Please call us at 800-426-6930 for assistance.