The low viscosity of the Fast Hardener resin mix allows for fast wet-out of the heavy reinforcing fabrics often used in repair applications. Applications include hardware bonding, spot filling and fairing. The superior bonding strength of Fast formula is ideal for high strength secondary bonding applications such as tabbing and repair of laminations.
• Rapid cures at room temperature
• Recommended for small batches of less than 5 oz.
• Blendable with slow and medium hardeners to customize cure speeds
• Allows overnight curing at low temperatures
• Storage life: minimum of 12 months in a sealed container
• Always maintain a 2:1 ratio of resin to hardener