This medium large pack is ideal for travel by land, air, or sea. It features handles for horizontal or vertical carrying, plus hide-away contoured padded shoulder straps.
The pack fits well and moves with you, enhanced by its sternum strap, comfort-foam back stiffener, and compression strap system.
• Full-access opening - main compartment has 3-sided zipper so the pack can be opened just at the top, or completely opened like a suitcase, if desired
• Urethane-coated zippers keep your dry gear dry
• Durable, rubberized 210 denier TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) coated nylon shell stands up to rough handling
• External Hypalon® molle panel allows for lashing additional equipment to the rear of the pack
• Roomy full-height main compartment with two internal zippered mesh pockets
• External mid-height side pocket
• External top pouch with internal pockets for smaller items
• Seam sealed oversize wet gear compartment (under the molle panel) can change volume according to your needs and keeps your wet gear separate from your dry gear (expands into the lower portion of the main compartment)
• Internal foam support system pads your back and provides just enough support to maintain the pack's shape with practically no added weight
• Heavy-duty compression straps keep the contents secure and can stand up to rough use and airport baggage handlers
• Shoulder straps can be secured under a protective panel for air or bus travel
• Myriad of lash points around the perimeter of the pack allow for attachment of extra gear and provide extra grab handles when needed
• Dimensions of back panel: approx. 12" x 24-1/2"