The MD3183 T3 Inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) is constructed with ANSI approved high visibility materials worn by police, EMS and traffic controllers.
The MD3183 Hammar hydrostatic inflator will only activate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity.
This low profile PFD ensures high visibility, light weight and comfort.
• 35 lb buoyancy when fully inflated
• High visibility ANSI approved flourescent yellow cove
• 64 in² of ANSI reflective tape
• Backflap with reflective tape
• MA1 1F automatic hydrostatic inflator with manual backup; no maintenance required for 5 years, unless fired
• Intuitive status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
• Soft neoprene collar
• Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
• D-ring for kill-switch attachment
• User requirements: 16 years or older, 80+ lbs, 30 - 52" chest
• Model MD3183 is USCG Type II approved for recreational use; Type V on applicable commercial vessels, must be worn to meet requirements, call or see label for details
• Uses re-arm kit MA-7214