This is the perfect kit to keep in your personal or work vehicle for first responders at an unexpected water rescue. The first person at a water rescue scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. This kit contains everything a first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue.
• Ideal for first responders, police, SAR personnel
What's in the kit...
The MRK110 Rescue Kit includes the following 4 items:
• Inflatable PFD for the Rescuer — MD2016 M.I.T. PFD (USCG Type V approved) - although you may not expect to go in the water, this automatically inflatable flotation device can assist you if you do; helps keep the rescuer from becoming a second victim
• Inflatable Throw Device for the Victim — MRD 100 Rescue Stick (35 lb buoyancy, weighs just 1 lb.) - easy to use, throwable, automatically inflating horseshoe-shaped device provides rapid flotation to stabilize the victim; can be accurately thrown over 100 ft
• Throw Bag to reach the Victim — high visibility bag containing 50 ft of floating rope to retrieve the victim
• Protective Storage Case so nothing gets lost — easy to store and carry; contains all the other components; air and water tight, equipped with pressure relief valve