The MSD577 SR was designed in response to the increasingly technical and hazardous operations faced by water rescuers. An internal 3-point adjustment system and integrated thigh straps allow the rescuer to achieve a closer fit while the stretch pant overlay and stretch panels on the shoulders and waist improve in-water performance and minimize drag.
Kevlar® reinforced abrasion patches on the hips, knees, arms and cuffs provide added protection, and a removable tailbone protector, padded elbows and kneepads help prevent injury.
A stow-away feature for the upper half allows partial doffing to stay cool during extended out-of-water periods. An adjustable neck seal can be worn loose to provide comfort out of the water.
• Engineered to minimize in-water drag, thereby reducing fatigue and improving rescuer agility, safety, effectiveness, and confidence
• Many design features aimed at reducing fabric bulk and increasing mobility
• Trim-to-fit durable 3mm neoprene cuffs
• High performance Gore-Tex™ waterproof breathable fabric
• SOLAS retro-reflective tape on arms for visibility
• Add optional fleece liner for increased insulation
• NOTE: The snug fit inherent with this design generally results in wearer's requiring one size larger than other Mustang dry suits; please refer to sizing info in table below