Representing the top of Musto's offshore line, HPX has become synonymous with top-quality foul weather clothing.
HPX fabric is one of the most durable, waterproof, breatheable fabrics available.
Surprisingly supple and flexible, the HPX Jacket is suitable for long ocean or offshore cruising, as well as racing.
The all-season HPX Jacket is full featured, functional, and comfortable - day after day
Developed in partnership with Volvo Ocean Race and Vendee Global Challenge racing teams, this is a true open ocean sailing garment, providing protection under the worst conditions.
• Gore-Tex® Pro Shell with breatheable Gore-Tex stretch fabric covering the upper back, shoulders, sleeves, and hood
• Roll-away fluorescent hood with height and width adjustment
• Spume visor to protect face
• Fleece lined collar with adjustable drawstring
• Unlined for quicker drying, and ease of movement when layering
• Articulated elbows and underarms for natural motion with less binding
• Adjustable double cuff design providing virtual drysuit cuff protection
• Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way zip
• Fleece-lined handwarmer chest pockets secured with Velcro®, and zipped inner security pocket
• Second set of lower handwarmer pockets with pull-out-to-dry fleece lining
• Large zippered cargo pockets with mesh drainage
• Adjustable internal drawstring waist; adjustable hem tensioner
• Seat patch on lower back, with internal abrasion-free seams
• Prismatic reflective strips
• Inside patch pocket