Super ProGuard delivers performance, value, and reliability - all in one.
Super Proguard is a copper-based, hard modified epoxy that is fast drying and low in VOC emissions.
Its moderately high load of cuprous oxide (55%) provides year round protection in warm waters and areas with high fouling, and multi-seaon protection in cooler waters.
Super ProGuard can be applied directly over most properly prepared antifouling paints (except vinyl or tin based).
Recommended for fiberglass, wood, and properly primed metal boats (except aluminum).
Can be used in fresh, salt and brackish waters.
• Very good suitability for high fouling areas
• Biocide: cuprous oxide 55%
• High solids, low VOC formulation
• Fast drying — paint and launch in the same day
• Apply by brush, roller, or spray
• For rolling, use a 3/8" solvent resistant roller cover
• Thinner: Xylene
• Theoretical coverage is 470 ft²/gallon; at least 2 coats recommended, 3 on bare wood; 56% solids (vol.)