The interference or electronic noise generated by alternators, ignition systems, and motors can render a vehicle or vessel's radio or other electronic equipment virtually useless. This interference takes the form of popping or static on radios or audio gear and garbled images or hash on video displays.
These specialized filters can be used singly or in combination to attenuate conducted line noise, either at the affected equipment or at the noise source.
• Heavy duty aluminum construction
• Operates on 6-48 volt DC systems
• Integral mounting flanges for secure installation
• Brass stud connectors on alternator filters accommodate high current cables and terminals
• Color coded wire leads on all other models make in-line installation easy
• 80A and 150A: 70 - 100MHz
• PC-10, PC-25: audio - 200MHz