This combination solar and battery powered low profile deck vent circulates fresh air in your boat, eliminating mold, mildew and musty air.
The 4" model can move as much as 1,000 cubic feet of air per hour. That's 24,000 cubic feet of air per day!
Installs directly on to the deck or in a hatch lens.
Use them in pairs, one for intake and one for exhaust for most effective air exchange.
• Helps keep boat smelling fresh and clean
• Rechargeable battery allows for 24-hour continuous operation
• Whisper quiet fan operation
• No wiring required
• Interchangeable intake and exhaust fans allow switching function
• High capacity NiMh battery operates vent for up to 40 hours without sunlight on a full charge
• Battery is replaceable
• All mounting hardware, interior trim ring, and insect screen included
• Built-in on/off fan switch
• Complete air and green water shut-off from below
• Comes complete with two fan blades, white plastic interior trim ring, insect screen, mounting hardware
and an easy-to-understand installation manual
• Can replace older Nicro 3" & 4" vents with snap-in deck plates (fits existing cut-out hole once the snap-in deck plate is removed)
• CE marked
• 2 year limited warranty