MATE3 system display and controller makes it easy to program and monitor your complete OutBack Power system including multiple inverter/chargers, charge controllers and DC monitoring devices. The ability to set unique multi-level user passwords allows you to secure critical system settings from unintended changes while still allowing open access to necessary functions.
The easy-to-read graphical LCD display is backlit for dark operating conditions. Improved tactile buttons and a user programmable “favorite” key give you immediate access to the features you want, while a touch sensitive scroll wheel allows for easy adjustment of system set points.
Expandable SD card memory allows you to increase data logging capacity as well as upgrade units in the field. A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer-based programming of inverter and charger operation. This permits you to set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator’s run time to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement.
The MATE3 system display and controller is the next generation of communication interface, offering powerful insight into every aspect of your OutBack Power system.
• User friendly interface system makes setup and programming quick and seamless
• Intuitive menu structure
• Easy-to-read graphical display
• Internet enabled allows full remote system monitoring via an easy-to-use web interface
• 80 MHz 32 bit microprocessor
• 8Mb RAM/64Mb of flash RAM
• Display dimensions: 4.0"W x 1.2"H
• Maximum cable length 300'
• Up to 1-year of data logging