The R1 Jacket's popularity was inevitable: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, as a midlayer in winter or a lightweight jacket on early spring mornings and alpine summer evenings. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) also squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
• Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
• Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed polyester mesh
• Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
• 6.8 oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
• 11.8 oz