This versatile thru-hull light can be used for aesthetics, attracting bait fish, aiding dockside maneuvering, etc.
Polished bronze or chromed, with plain bronze securing ring.
Comes with two halogen bulbs: 25° beam and 40° beam. Safety seal design prevents water intrusion in the event of glass breakage. Comes with 10 feet of 16/2 electrical cable, a terminal for bonding wire, and instructions. Includes green & blue lens filters which are installed from the inside.
• Each bulb is 12 volt, 50W, 4.1 amps; 800 lumens output
• Lab rated bulb life: 5,000 hr
• Easy bulb changing with boat in water
• Length overall, including black strain relief: 6-3/4"
• Flange diameter: 3-3/4"; body diameter: 2-1/4"
• Mounting hole diameter: 2-3/8"