Vivid Epoxy Primer 4100/4101 is a 2-part, heavy-duty, high build, two component epoxy-polyamide coating for use where maximum resistance to fresh or salt water is required. It is ideally suited to many commercial and pleasure craft applications and has excellent durability in exterior exposures, although like most epoxies, it will chalk if not topcoated.
• Reduces water absorption in fiberglass hulls and prevents osmotic blistering
• High film build for maximum protection with fewer coats
• Excellent water and chemical resistance
• Applicable for metal hulls, lead keels, etc.
• Can be brushed, rolled, or airless/conventional spray
• Thin with #97 Epoxy Thinner
• Theoretical coverage: 225 ft²/gallon; at least 3 coats recommended (at 7 mils wet/4 mils dry); 56% solids (vol.)