Similar to Bak-V-Spar Varnish, but with heavier build; highly regarded for reliable service, versatile application and tough yet flexible durability.
• Blended with phenolic resin, tung and linseed oils
• Light amber to enhance the rich, classic brightwork appearance
• Contains a UV filter to screen the sun's damaging rays
• Highest build and film depth per coat, as well as excellent abrasion resistance and high gloss
• Coverage: 600 square feet per gallon. 5 coats on new wood are recommended
• Thinner/cleanup: use Pettit 12120 Brushing Thinner to remove sanding residue, to clean equipment, and to ease brushing properties, if necessary