This is a heavy-duty, high build, 2-component epoxy primer coating for use where maximum resistance to fresh or salt water is required. It is ideally suited as a barrier coat, or as part of a blister repair project. It has excellent durability in exterior exposures, although, like most epoxies, it will chalk if not topcoated.
• High film build for maximum protection with fewer coats
• Excellent water and chemical resistance
• Exceptional protection for fiberglass, steel and aluminum hulls, and underwater metals
• Recommended barrier coat under Pettit or Woosley antifouling paints
• Apply by brush, roller, or conventional or airless spray
• Thinning is not normally required, but use #97 Epoxy Thinner if necessary
• Theoretical coverage is 225 ft²/gallon; minimum of 3 coats recommended for a total of 12 mils dry; 56% solids (vol.)