Closed Crankcase Ventilation systems capture engine blow-by oil and gases (normally discharged into your engine room, or the environment), and deliver them back into the oil sump. The result is a markedly cleaner engine room, and no noticeable oil smell in the salon or cockpit. CCVs can also markedly reduce turbo whine.
Especially suited for turbo-charged diesels, Racor CCVs provide superior oil coalescence and crankcase pressure control under the most severe conditions. They also reduce NOx and hydrocarbon emissions by lowering combustion temperatures.
• High efficiency filter with integral pressure regulator and Vaporbloc filter
• Pressure regulator with integral bypass valve that minimizes variation in pressure
• Pop-up style indicator alerts operator for filter change
• Operating temperatures: -40°F to 240°F
• Typical service life is 750 hours