Tired of that rotten egg smell emanating from your holding tank and hoses? ...or using your shower head to flush the toilet to reduce that odor?
Fresh Head is the first fully manual marine toilet to utilize your onboard pressurized fresh water system to eliminate foul odors and their accompanying calcium deposits in discharge hoses.
The integral diaphragm pump with telescoping handle makes flushing easy. Users can choose how much water to use. Before use, depressing a lever allows pressurized water into the bowl to pre-wet it for a better flush. A built-in simple, yet foolproof, siphon break prevents fresh water backflow, while a lock-out lever stops backflow through the discharge hose when not in use.
• Available with a marine or household sized bowl
• Footprint is a direct replacement for competitive models
• No thru hulls necessary when installed with a holding tank
• Low water use toilet - typically 1 pint per flush for liquids; 3/4 gallon for solids
• Available with the pump on the left side by Special Order; inquire at 800-426-6930
• Existing PH II toilets can be retrofitted by purchasing the retro-fit pump
• Materials - vitreous china bowl for ease of cleaning, robust wooden seat and cover with baked enamel finish
• Water supply - pressurized fresh water with hand-operated diaphragm pump
• Fresh water inlet port - 1/2" female NPT, accepts standard hose barbs for varying hose sizes
• Maximum pressure 150 psi (10 bar)
• Minimum required flow - 3 gpm (11.3 L/min) at 10 psi (0.7 bar)
• Discharge hose - 1-1/2"; maximum discharge height - 15 feet