The SeaEra toilet is an economical, high performance electric macerating toilet with design features not found in competing units. The best choice when it is time to change.
Simple and flexible installation; the smaller, marine size white porcelain bowl can be rotated 90 degrees for mounting in confined spaces.
The SeaEra comes with an integral raw water intake pump for saltwater flushing.
It includes a simple push-button flush switch, and a discharge fitting which accepts either 1-1/2" or 1" discharge lines without the need for an adapter. A 90° elbow discharge fitting for 1-1/2" hose is also included.
• Powerful flushing - the integral seawater intake pump provides for quick, easy, raw water flush installation, and can run dry without damage; includes 3/4" straight and 90° quick-connect inlet fittings
• Durable construction, easy maintenance
• Includes an in-line strainer
• Full size joker valve reduces clogs
• Stainless steel macerating blade
• Separation of intake and discharge means dirty water cannot enter bowl if seal fails
• Models available in all common marine voltages
• Base dimensions: 6-5/8"W x 13-3/8"Long
• Total height is approximately 14-5/8"
• Two year warranty