Micronet package containing solar powered T-120 wind transmitter and T-112 analog display.
Info shown: apparent wind speed/angle, apparent close hauled wind, speed/angle, high wind alarm, true wind speed/angle, true close, hauled wind speed/angle, VMG to wind, header and lift indicator, heading, locked heading, tack course, lat/long, COG & SOG, time and date, actual wind direction and Beaufort wind speed.
• No wiring, no holes to drill - receives data via a wireless link
• Solar powered with 300 hours autonomy
• Unique combination of analogue and digital formats
• Large 7mm (0.28") digits
• Simple to configure
• Backlighting to 3 levels with daylight shut-off
• Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m)
• Lightweight, only 285g (0.63lbs)