Rigid's most popular light, the black Dually LED Lights feature a 4-LED configuration in a 3" x 3" aluminum housing.
It uses Rigid's Hybrid Optics System with its individual parabolic reflectors and suspended focusing lenses for long distance light projection.
These lights are available in spot (10°), flood (25°), and diffused (60°) spreader light beams.
The spot beam projects 1-2/3 times farther than the flood beam, with about half the beam width.
The diffused beam projects about 3/4 as far as the flood beam, but is 1-1/2 times wider.
All these lights provide superior light with ultra-low power consumption.
At 20 Watts, and with over 1500 raw lumens of light, this small light has the same light output as a 50W MR16 bulb.
You won't find a more efficient, compact light source in HID or halogen.
Please contact us for variety of mounting solutions.
Whether you are lighting up your deck, the water, or heading towards the dock, you enjoy a long - 50,000+ hour life span.
• 9 - 36V DC input
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
• A360 high purity aluminum cast housing
• 3-stage durable UV 3800 powder coat
• 1-1/4 amp draw
• Zero UV emissions
• IP68, MIL810-STDG vibration and ASTMB117 salt/fog certified
• ROHS compliant
• Over/under voltage protection
• Operating temp range: -40 to +145°F
• Electrically protected against RFI/EMC interference
• Housing provides substantial heatsink capacity
• Light kit includes stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware
• Dimensions: 3-3/16" square