Ritchie's Helmsman Series is a premium compass line with a large 3 3/4" dial.
It is engineered to fit today's most popular size boats.
Bracket mount compasses are among the most popular styles for their fast and versatile installation at almost any location, particularly angled surfaces.
Bracket mounted compasses are easily removable for security purposes.
The CombiDial on the HB-741 combines a traditional flat card with a direct reading dial.
It can be read from both above and directly in front of the compass, maximizing readability from any angle.
This allows for mounting this compass in any location in relation to the helm.
CombiDials are constructed to provide PowerDamp performance for minimizing spinning and dial jumping at high speeds, and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Durable, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• High gauss DirectiveForce magnets provide superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (H-741-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA