With a 3" dial, Voyager compasses are the entry level to Ritchie's offering of large compasses.
These compasses provide greater stability and better visibility.
This Voyager flush mount style compass provides a secure, low-profile installation, excellent dial visibility, and minimizes the effects of hull or engine vibration.
On powerboats, it is used on fishing towers, fly bridges, center consoles and bridge decks - where it is ideal for today's compact helm designs.
On sailboats, it is often mounted on side decks or coach roofs.
The traditional flat card style dial in the F-82 is best suited when mounting the compass in a location where you are looking down at the compass to see the course heading.
On their flat card dials, Ritchie adds a special lightweight PowerDamp® baffle that eliminates spinning and dial jumping at high speeds and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Durable, hardened steel pivot & sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• Powerful DirectiveForce magnets for fast heading lock-on
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (V-80-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in USA