The Hook & Moor boat hook helps you thread a line through a mooring ring with a simple pull or push.
Just connect the loop of your mooring line to the end of the pole, then hook the mooring ring, and pull the line back to your boat. Simple!
You can hook the ring from either side, it still works!
Works with floating mooring buoys, open-base dock cleats, dock rings — you can even thread a dock ring when its lying flat on the dock!
• Always ready to use
• No loading messenger or guide lines
• Use the your real mooring line directly
• Loop around any object that will fit in the hook
• Works as an ordinary boat hook when the hook head is in its locked position
• Made with glass fiber reinforced PA 66 polyamide composite and forged aluminium
• For convenient stowing, these compact telescoping poles are just under 4 ft long (115 cm) when collapsed