Schaefer’s System 750 jib furler is the smallest furler in it’s line of Jib Furling systems. The System 750 is the perfect roller furling system for sailboats between 20 ft and 28 ft. The System 750, is an all metal furler, which is a durable high quality and high performance roller furling system for smaller boats. The System 750 furler has round, single groove extrusions provide a quick and easy roll or reef. The system 750 has an optional fairlead arm with mounted bullseye that provides an excellent lead for boats without bowsprits. The Schaefer System 750 includes Schafer’s signature stainless steel design and all of the big boat furler features.
• System 750 Furler Length: 35 ft 11-1/4" (115m) provided system length
• Extrusions: (5) 6' (2m) round, single groove accepts #6 (3/16", 5mm) luff tape
• Furler Line Capacity: 40 ft (12.2m) 1/4?" (6mm), 30 ft (9.1m) 5/16" (8mm)
• Furler Bearings: 3/8" (9.5mm) Torlon (38 in double race upper swivel, 18 in single race drum.
• Furler Drum Design: Open, 2" (51mm) diameter
• Shipping Wt.: 14 lbs. (6.5kg) packaged furler, 23 lbs. (10.5kg) packaged extrusions