During sail changes, the ability to lead twin sheets allows for the option of hoisting the new jib before lowering the old one. Additionally, the hour-glass sheave and tilting cage allow for line entrance and exit angles of as much as 15° to either side of the track. This increases the options for sheet leads and winch placement.
• Ideal on racing boats to allow quick sail changes
• Low profile design keeps sheets close to the deck for proper lead to deck mounted winches
• Aluminum sheaves turn on low-friction Nomex/Teflon® bearings
• Spring pin stops allow quick adjustment for changing wind conditions
• The extra beefy model #32-58 has a canted sheave cage which results in a higher working load
• The big boat, stainless model 32-89 has a stainless steel screw-style locking pin