Cukote’s high loading of cuprous oxide makes this formulation a top performer, even in the most severe fouling areas. As an ablative, self-polishing coating, there is no buildup of paint over time. Your hull's underwater surface remains smooth and clean.
Cukote's harder ablative finish lasts longer on high speed boats. It is abrasion resistant and withstands maintenance scrubbing without removing paint. Cukote painted boats can be trailered and dry stored without coating damage.
• Harder self-polishing finish - ideal for fast moving vessels
• High 47% load of purest available cuprous oxide
• Multi-season perfomance
• May be taken in and out of the water without affecting antifouling properties
• May be used on all steel, fiberglass and wood vessels
• Do not use on aluminum hulls
• Consistent viscosity for better flow and rolling ability
• May be applied over most ablative antifoulant paints
• Cleaner, and thinner for brush or spray: Seahawk 2033 Reducer
• Theoretical coverage is 350 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended, 3 at waterline and other high wear areas; 54% solids