Dometic 8100 Series MasterFlush™ macerator toilets provide two flush settings to help manage water use. The “Normal” flush setting adds a small amount of water to the bowl after every flush, and “Dry Bowl” flushing does not add water to the bowl. Because flushes are controlled by how long the flush button is pressed, the average consumption per flush is estimated at 0.6 gallons. Water can also be added to the bowl when desired.
The electric toilet and flush control panel are the only components to install - no external control module is necessary.
The MasterFlush 8100 series toilets come with a compact marine bowl in two seat heights — residential seat height (18-3/8") and low-profile seat height (15") models. Featured here are the tall profile, higher versions. See Related Products, below for the lower profile, shorter versions.
• Powerful integrated macerator flush
• Small footprint fits in most heads
• Angled back fits against hull
• Through-the-floor or above-the-floor discharge options
• Solid wood elongated seat
• Normal and dry bowl flush options
• Convenient electronic flush control
• "Add Water" indicator on flush control panel
• 12V or 24V DC powered models
• Available only in white
Dimensions Models 8112/8116 Low Profile: 15"H x 14-3/4"W x 18-3/8"D
Dimensions Model 8152/8156 Standard Height: 18-3/8"H x 14-3/4"W x 18-3/8"D