The Orbit 7100 Series marine toilet offers greater comfort, as well as a rotating base for maximum installation flexibility in the smallest of head spaces. The Orbit is a cost-effective, highly efficient electric macerator marine toilet for both sail and power boats.
The Orbit 7100 Series toilets have a comfortable household size bowl and seat with models featuring a choice of either salt or fresh water flush. (Freshwater flushing has been shown to reduce the odors sometimes associated with marine sanitation systems).
This same toilet is available with a smaller marine bowl as the Orbit 7200 Series; see Related Products, below.
The Orbit also makes for easy installation by incuding a base and outflow that can be oriented in ANY direction in relation to the bowl. This feature provides virtually limitless floor plan and plumbing configurations in very tight spaces.
The Orbit series toilet provides the option of a large residential-style seat or a traditional marine sized bowl. The flush mechanism is an electric switch - no need to manually pump each flush.
MasterFlush improved macerator technology shreds effluent with a 10-bladed stainless steel cutting wheel, offering far superior waste maceration than competitor toilets, which utilize mostly plastic fins. Higher quality toilet parts for thorough maceration mean a more complete waste-tank pump-out, as well as reduced likelihood of clogs and odor permeation in the plumbing between toilet and tank.
• Available plumbed for freshwater or raw water flush
• Powerful macerating flush
• Full 360-degree bowl-to-base rotation allows limitless base positioning in small spaces and diverse layouts
• Small footprint - fits in most any head compartment
• Uses as little as 1/3-gallon (1.2 l) per flush
• Residential or smaller Marine size bowl and toilet seat each, with a deep bowl
• Multivoltage - 12V DC or 24V DC operation