Mounts can be used to position radars and satdomes at different heights so they won't interfere with each other, or to avoid an obstruction, or because you just like the look of them.
The choice of a vertical, or forward or aft leaning mount is largely a matter of personal preference.
The 16" tall PMA-167-M1 aft leaning mount is suitable for closed dome radars, small satdomes (16” diameter or smaller), and cameras.
This is a modular mount which requires a separate top plate that matches the mounting fasteners on your radar or satdome. Top plates are sold separately; see Related Products, below.
With modular components, you do not have to replace the entire mount if you purchase a different radar or satdome in the future. Instead, you can just replace the top plate.
The modular design also allows you to add accessories at any time. These include optional spreaders and light bars for mounting navigation or deck lights, GPS antennas, loudspeakers, etc.
• Cost effective modular design allows modifications without having to replace the entire mount
• Compact 7" x 7" base is ideal where mounting space limited
• Hollow oval mast section allows for easy cable management
• Marine grade aluminum, primed and powder coated brilliant white
• This mount is NOT suitable for use with an open array radar
Includes base gasket/drill template, base fastener seals, top plate gasket, light bar positioning dowel, flush plug with O-ring for light bar socket (in case a light bar is not installed), installation instructions.
Note - This product is only the aft leaning mast shown in the image. All other items shown (top plate, light bar, satdome) are sold separately.