Shakespeare's premier line, Galaxy antennas feature state-of-the-art electrical components and extra heavy-duty fiberglass radomes combined with a truly superior, long-lasting polyurethane finish.
The 5018 antenna features phased 1/2-wave elements stacked in a collinear array with a coaxial choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation for maximum on-air signal. This highly sophisticated design is outstanding for long distance communication. Rugged enough to stay erect in high seas, yet surprisingly light weight.
• Two piece construction: base 105", tip 105" - UPS shippable
• Brass and copper elements
• Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
• Factory installed 2 ft' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector ensures maximum signal through-put
• Suggested mount: style 409 or 410, 2-part mounting kits
• Shakespeare limited warranty: 5 years