The HX300 is a submersible, floating two-way marine radio with access to all allocated US, Canadian, and International VHF channels.
A water activated, flashing LED helps locate the floating radio should it fall overboard at night — even if the radio is off!
Its ultra small, yet high capacity, 3.7V lithium ion battery allows for a very compact, ergonomic case.
An intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio — making it easy to customize your settings.
The HX300 comes with a USB charging cable with 110V AC adapter for more battery charging flexibility.
Built better, so it's backed better.
If your HX300 ever fails for any reason, including water damage, during normal use in the first three years, Standard Horizon will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges ...period.
If it fails thereafter, under normal use, the product is covered by Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.
• Floats face up if dropped in the water
• Submersible to 5 ft for 30 minutes (IPX8 rating)
• 5 Watt transmit power - with 1 Watt battery saver function for close range transmsiions
• Unique USB charging system
• Easy-to-read large LCD display
• Easy-to-operate menu system
• Volume and squelch indication on the display
• Water activated LED locator light
• Preset Key (maximum 10 channels)
• Preset channel scan function
• 600 mW loud internal speaker audio
• Emergency channel 16 — immediate access via dedicated button
• NOAA Weather channels with dedicated selector button
• Battery life displayed on LCD
• Transmit time-out timer prevents prolonged unintentional transmissions
• Keypad lock prevents accidental channel changes
• Programmable Memory Channel Scan, Priority Channel Scan, Dual Watch and Tri-Watch Channel Scanning
• Supplied with 1560 mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Battery, AC USB Plug and charging cable