Stearns' Cold Water Immersion Suits have no separate insulating liner, and are generously cut to make donning straightforward and struggle-free in chaotic emergency situations.
They incorporate a built-in helicopter lifting harness with stainless steel hardware, and a buddy line with snap hook. The built-in buddy line prevents victims from drifting apart, greatly increasing chances of survival and recovery.
Complies with SOLAS Chapter lll, IMO RES.MSC.207.(81) and MED Approved (European Marine Equipment Directive; Ship's Wheel).
This suit does not have the inflatable pillow head support required for USCG approval; see the Type S suit for this feature.
• 5 mm stretchable, flame-retardant neoprene exceeds specifications for hypothermia protection
• Helicopter lifting harness and buddy line with snap hook
• Face shield with more than 120° unrestricted field of vision
• Uses 3M™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS for high visibility
• Pocket for mounting SOLAS approved rescue lights
• YKK® brand waterproof zipper, air expulsion valves, "no hands" SOLAS whistle
• Non-slip hard foot soles and ankle adjustment straps
• All seams are double-glued, taped, and stitched
• Comes with storage bag - color coded by size for fast identification in emergencies, and zipper lube
• 1 year warranty