SilverTip Laminating Resin is a medium-low viscosity, liquid epoxy resin system that has been optimized for coating and reinforcing fabric saturation in wood-composite boatbuilding and repair. Fillers, wood flour, and bulking agents can be combined with SilverTip Laminating Resin, however, it is suggested the other members of the SilverTip Series are used for adhesive, filleting and fairing applications.
• Fast or slow blush-free hardeners
• Resin and hardener are nearly colorless
• Wets out cloth quickly
• Use with wood, fiberglass, Kevlar, Dynel and graphite
• Cures well as low as 35°F with no limitations on humidity
• Simple 2:1 by volume mix ratio