Designed to help sailors and power boaters protect key areas of a boat's deck and superstructure from abrasion, chips, scuffs and wear.
Using adhesive technology borrowed from Formula One racing cars, Barton Marine pressure-sensitive adhesive wear pads can be applied wherever there is a need to protect a boat's finish without compromising its appearance.
The Clear Polyurethane wear pads featured here can be used anywhere, but really come into their own for invisibly protecting varnished surfaces subject to excessive wear or chafe.
They are a must-have solution for varnished cap rails at boarding areas, and where fender lines rub on the cap rail.
• Simply clean the surface, peel, and stick
• Can be applied to smooth surfaces as well as rough surfaces (like abrasive non-skid) with a light sanding prep
• Wear pads can be cut to shape, as necessary
• Safe for gelcoat; will not damage surface
• Rectangular pad is just under 3-7/8" x 8-1/4" (98 mm x 208 mm)