221FR delivers test-proven performance in a wide range of operating temperatures. It features high working and burst pressures, long-lasting reinforced construction, kink and cut resistance, and compatibility with a variety of 100R5 fittings in steel, brass and stainless steel. Available in 6 sizes.
• Meets SAE J1527 Style R3 USCG Type A1 fire and permeability requirements
• USCG accepted for commercial and recreational vessel applications
• Meets Class 1 permeation requirements with gasoline and gasoline/ethanol blended fuels
• Compatible with gasoline, ethanol blends, diesel fuels, petroleum-based hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils within a temperature range of -4°F to +212°F
• Compatible with water, water/glycol, water/oil emulsion hydraulic fluids up to +185°F
• Working pressure: 500 psi
• Burst pressure: 2,000 psi
• Use with Parker Series 26 crimp fittings
• Use with Parker Series 20 and 22 field attachable fittings
NOTE — Fittings are not included. Fitting shown in image is for illustration purposes.