The Modular Workboat watermakers are designed for all vessels.
This rugged series can be installed in workboats, fishing vessels, and tugs, but is also suitable for luxury yachts, or land-based applications where commercial systems are needed.
These units are designed for 24/7 commercial duty use, and have a user-friendly operating system.
US Watermaker products are made with non-proprietary, industry-standard components, so if there is ever the need, parts are available world-wide.
• Dependable, Cat Pumps brand high-pressure seawater desalination pump is purpose-built, all stainless steel, and direct-drive
• Automatic fresh water flush system
• Completely digital electronic control panel
• Available with single or three phase motors, in 4 voltages: 115V AC/12.8A or 230V AC/6.4A (1.5 hp single phase); 230V AC/13.2A (3hp single phase); 208 or 230 or 460V AC (three phase) 9A, 8.6A, and 4.3 Amps — you will need to call us to specify voltages other than 115V AC Single Phase — 800-426-6930 or 206-632-4462
• Spring-loaded pressure regulator, with safety cut-out
• Easy-access 1/4-turn pressure bypass valve for cleaning
• Strong fiberglass pressure vessel is guaranteed to be leak-free
• Semi-Modular units feature a 14.5"H x 26"W x 18.25"D powder-coated aluminum frame that contains all components — except the included remote mounted magnetic drive saltwater feed pump, saltwater pre-filter, and freshwater flush filter
All units use one or more 43" long pressure vessels, which mount on the outside of the back of the frame; there is an option for the pressure vessels to be mounted in a separate assembly
• Weights are approximately 250 lb
• 1-year warranty, except as noted above
• Made in USA