The value of an anchor windlass is not only assessed by the lifting power, but also by how quickly you can retrieve your anchor. The reversible motor has a very high output, resulting in low current consumption.
• Oil bath, supplied with sufficient lubrication for the life of the windlass
• Drum can be operated separately, manual operation also possible
• Casing of anodized seawater resistant aluminum, other parts made of corrosion resistant materials
• Gipsy uses 5/16 BBB or PC
• Lifting power: 800 lb nominal/100 lb maximum