Installing a Walker Fuelsep is a snap with the easy-to-use diesel fuel "jumper" lines. Each assembly is designed to be used as a short connection to allow flexible mounting of the Fuelsep in close proximity to the vessel's fuel water separator. Your engine fuel line can then be connected directly to the Fuelsep outlet.
• Designed for use with WF3500, WF5000, WF7000, and WF9000 Fuelsep models
• Fuel Line Jumpers are 20" long Coast Guard approved fuel hose with female JIC 37 style ends
• Usually just one jumper line is needed for each Fuelsep
• Generic 90° JIC 37 flare x 3/4" male NPT fittings (sold separately) are required for complete installation - choose appropriate size; sold by the each
• Fuel line size must be specified -6 (3/8"), -8 (1/2"), -10 (5/8") or -12 (3/4") (all with 3/4" NPT