Weld Mount glue-on mounts are the easy way to hang or organize wiring and hose runs - especially when the mounting surface is something you can't, or don't want to, drill holes in.
They are ideal for mounting or securing items below the waterline. They can also be used under water, even where exposed to oils or fuels.
Use on aluminum or fiberglass hulls, foam core hulls, airplane fuselages, RVs, and boat trailers, household uses, etc.
These AT-3 Small Wire Tie Mounts are sized for a #3 (3/16" wide) wire ties with a maximum width of 0.20". The average pull strength is about 50 pounds each.
They are designed to be bonded with Weld Mount Acrylic Adhesive; see Related Products, below.
• Ideal for securing wire runs where there is no convenient place for drilling holes for P-clips
• Very fast to use - saves material and labor costs
• White or black molded nylon
• Attach with Weld Mount Acrylic Adhesives; see Related Products, below
• Approved for submerged bilge applications
Weld Mount has received PDA Certification (preliminary design analysis) by ABS (American Bureau of Shipping). This certification is required to allow the use of Weld Mount products on commercial ships (carrying passengers), as well as military and other vessels built to ABS standards.
This ABS Certification will allow commercial builders to know with confidence that Weld Mount products are appropriate for installation in their vessels.