This panel can display the level in up to 7 fuel, water, or holding tanks.
Since all connections are electrical, there is no danger of cross contamination among the tanks.
Select the tank by pushing the button on the panel corresponding to the desired tank.
An LED lights up to indicate the tank selected, and a second LED indicates which type of tank is being displayed. The gauge indicates the level in that tank.
When a fuel or water tank gets down to 1/4 full, the LED will start to flash as a warning.
When a holding tank gets to 3/4 full, the LED will flash as a warning.
• For fuel, water, and holding tanks (use with the appropriate tank sensor)
• Switch among tanks by pressing the corresponding tank number/position
• LEDs indicate type of tank being displayed - fuel, water, waste
• Optional circuit available for user supplied audible alarm buzzer
• Works with any Wema System tank sensor
• For 12 or 24 volt systems