A "must have" if you frequently work with project-sized glue batches. This scale is specially configured for measuring small amounts of epoxy. It allows the accurate dispensing of as little as a few drops to as much as 4 ounces of epoxy to ensure obtaining the correct mixing ratio. Use it to ensure consistency when adding pigments or other additives to batches, or to check the accuracy of your dispensing pumps.
The scale offers four weighing modes: grams, ounces, troy ounce, and pennyweight — grams being the most useful for measuring small amounts of product. It comes in a "starter" kit, including sealable dispensing bottles, mixing sticks, chenille pipe cleaners, and two sizes of small plastic cups.
• Ideal for small repair jobs, model builders, pattern makers, lure makers, artists, hobbyists
• Digital scale is pre-calibrated and has a range of 0.1 to 150 grams (paperclip weighs 0.4 grams)
• Easily understood operating and measuring instructions on lid
• Back-lit digital display
• Simple 4 key operation
• Battery operated, low power consumption, battery saver feature
• Large tare capacity for using larger mixing containers
• Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 3/4"
• Two-year repair or replacement limited warranty