Gulley Intelligent Control Shower Drain Kit - 300 GPH
Shower Drain Pump Kit Without the Sump! 12V or 24V
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $370.99
As low as $370.99
This ingenious shower drain pump kit incorporates a shower floor drain with an integrated water sensor connected to a gray water, clog-free Whale Gulper diaphragm pump - which is controlled by the water sensor in the drain.
The system is fully automatic. Turn your shower on, and the pump is activated. Turn the shower off, and the pump stops after 9 seconds, when all the water is evacuated.
No shower sump or strainer is required!! (See installation diagram.)
What a space savings — especially for all those boats where there is not adequate space under the shower floor pan to install a sump.
The "smart" drain has a 12 ft wire lead which connects to the pump via waterproof connectors.
The drain has a simple design with a snap-off cover for easy cleaning.
Simple, fast, low cost installation.
• Pump automatically handles waste from your onboard shower - no manual switches required
• Easy installation - pre-wired plug and play kit
• Automatic control - receives electrical signals to turn on/off as required
• Easy clean shower drain fitting
• Shower drain fitting is service free - no moving parts to clog or burn
• Fully potted circuitry - protected against water ingress
• Soft start - protects the pump for long life
• Low current controlled switching - no switch failure from high currents
• Fast shower drainage - high pump capacity up to 5 gpm (19 liters/min)
• Only 10% decrease in flow with 3 ft of head (discharge port height above pump)
• Pump ports are barbed for either 3/4" or 1" hose
• Pump head rotates 360° to accommodate installation restrictions
• Self primes
• Can run dry
• Easy to install - even on uneven surfaces
• Optimal drainage - built in time delay before shut-off
It is important to ensure that a vented anti-syphon loop is incorporated in the system to prevent back-siphoning of water should the drain thru-hull happen to be below the waterline at times.
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product, and
here for the installation instructions.