For our customers who use Festool® sanders, these premium 3M™ Hookit™ sanding discs have a dust removal hole pattern that matches your 6" Festool backup pad.
They feature 3M's long-wearing Purple abrasive and large dust removal holes — making them ideal for heavy material removal applications like bottom paint removal.
To make these discs even more effective, 3M has added additional dust removal holes to the Festool hole pattern to increase their effectiveness.
• Ideal for the dustiest of sanding jobs
• 3M’s best performing class of abrasives - Purple discs are more durable and faster cutting than other discs
• Very heavy duty E weight paper backing
• Stearate coating to prevent loading and provide a consistent finish
• Resin bonded for heat resistance
• Hookit™ attachment system allows easy re-use the discs, taking advantage of their full working life
Heavy on the technical side...
3M's 752I (752 "eye") - purple abrasive discs are very coarse, with a non-loading, open-coat, abrasive pattern.
They feature 3M's Regalite™ abrasive blend of premium aluminum oxides, and 3M's long-wearing synthetic Cubitron™ ceramic mineral, on a heavy E-weight paper backing.
In addition to their open-coat abrasive pattern, 752I discs have a stearate coating to further reduce loading for better material removal. The stearate coating is clear, which allows the dark purple color of these discs to be seen.